Thursday, January 29, 2009

Me and My Brother

First of all, I apologize for the quality of these pictures. They are pics of pics that belong to my parents. This is when Brent got to be Batman and I always had to be Robin. I'm pretty sure that I was just happy to be included. As in adulthood, I had abs of steel even then. I don't know where to start here, the gold curtains? My green elfin tights? The fact that they probably had to pay Brent to put his arm around me? The Charlie Brown Christmas Tree? Oh, it's all too yummy.

4 comments:

Vee said...

I rather like the coordinated plaid you two are wearing. Cute!

Life's a Beach! said...

LOL! I love it that you were Robin and he was Batman. And the abs of steel! (I actually had wasting syndrome at that age, so I'm not sure WHAT happened to me!) Great photos Jana.

Nancy said...

It took me a couple seconds to get the "Abs of Steel" thing, but I'm only on my second cup of coffee. Then I cracked up.

As in adulthood, you were darling. Thanks for my morning laugh!

Moongrl722 said...

In about half of my childhood pics, I am holding a huge cat who is kind enough to let me wag it around. I'll find one of those pics. Thanks guys! And yes, the plaid rocked, I do love my hair in that second pic.



My Jewelry on Etsy

My Blog

Some of these entries are vintage travel reports and have been restored from a lost blog. I hope you enjoy them.