Saturday, January 3, 2009

Great Pics - My Mom

I want you to know that I am taking my life into my own hands by posting this pic. My Mom will most likely ground me for this, or worse. But, always the rebel, I am willing to throw caution to the wind and take my chances for you, my loyal blog followers. This is from her Senior Prom. She talked her parents into letting her and a girlfriend go to the big city of Sherman, TX to shop for dresses, so that they wouldn't have the same dresses as everyone else. I love the picture and I wish she still had the dress!

5 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Wow! Your mom is a looker! Beautiful photo! I'm lucky in a way because my mother doesn't have a computer nor know how to turn one on. :) So I just post away with those old pics!

Nancy said...

What a gorgeous photo. I bet her date was a proud guy!

Ann said...

Great photo! I love old B & W pictures! My Mom has a computer, but I wouldn't try to explain how to get on my blog!

jeanie said...

Your Mom is lovely! Those B&W photos look so elegant.

Vee said...

How pretty! Does she still have the necklace? Thanks for living dangerously and sharing the photo with us.



My Jewelry on Etsy

My Blog

Some of these entries are vintage travel reports and have been restored from a lost blog. I hope you enjoy them.