Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Great Pics - Hula Girl

These pics were taken on the day that I got my new bedroom furniture!! It was like my own little tiny Extreme Home Makeover and I was thrilled to the point of Hula Dancing! Don't you love the royal blue carpet? We had that throughout the house, except my brother's room was carpeted in bright red! It's cold and icy outside today and I am being a bad girl and trying to coerce my friend, Pam into extending our California trip an extra day next week and going to Disneyland all day! Carpe Diem!

4 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

How funny Jana! I remember my parents doing a makeover on my room with new furniture during the week I was at camp. I returned and there it was -- new pink paint and white bedroom furniture!

And the California trip! Seize the day and add the extra time at Disneyland! (The park will probably be a lot less crowded than in normal times.)

Vee said...

The expression on your face in the last photo is a hoot, Jana. Glad you had time at home to share these. Are you thawing out today?

Congrats on getting the gang to go to Disneyland!

MD in Texas said...

I agree with Vee on that third picture. In fact, I think that very same expression has been seen on the face of the grown-up Jana....it looks just a tad bit mischevious! :-)

Moongrl722 said...

LOL you guys. I love the extensive nightie wardrobe I had at age 4. Those rock!



My Jewelry on Etsy

My Blog

Some of these entries are vintage travel reports and have been restored from a lost blog. I hope you enjoy them.