Monday, January 26, 2009

Broadway Bound

Leapin' Lizards! My daughter has been cast in a local children's theater production of 'Annie'. She will play three parts - an orphan, a servant in the mansion and 'Star to Be' (in the NYC street scene, she is the one who has just come to NYC to become a star and she has a SINGING SOLO!) She couldn't possibly be more excited. Rehearsals are 2-3 times a week and the play is in April. It is going to be so cute. Friday night, she sang at the school 'Variety Show' and it was so much fun. She sang Taylor Swift's 'Love Story' with her dad accompanying her on the guitar. I will post pics of that soon (I got a new computer at home and have to get up and running). We went out to a celebratory dinner afterward with our good friends. She has also been asked to sing at a Soccer Banquet. She has gigs! LOL. C on Broadway

3 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Love it, love it, LOVE IT! Jana, give our congrats to C! She's so adorable!

Vee said...

What a cutie - a star is born, for sure. My friend Susan has a daughter who also loves theater. She's taking voice lessons from a friend of ours who stars in local productions. Can't wait to see the photos.

jeanie said...

Bravo Bravo Miss C!!!!!!



My Jewelry on Etsy

My Blog

Some of these entries are vintage travel reports and have been restored from a lost blog. I hope you enjoy them.