Friday, May 7, 2010

Update on the Sixth Floor Parking Garage

Okay...I know that you've been on pins and needles. It seems that Edward is probably either a) not really sleeping in his car or b) an extremely neat and tidy vampire boy. The blankets/quilts are still there, but I notice they are nicely folded and stacked and look the same each day. You draw your own conclusion. It's more fun that way. And now, Moongrl salutes the "Real Men of Genius" Today, we salute you, "Mr. My Car's an Instant Nightclub" Any man can go out to a nightclub, but it takes a Real Man of Genius to create his own nightclub environment in a parking garage. Standing there, like a babe magnet, you open your car doors and blast your music while smoking a cigarette and instantly, magically, the bland grey cement is transformed into a swanky, sexy cocktail lounge. Takin' the occasional phone call (Yeah, Babe....sorry. I've been busy) and pacing in the little area next to the handicapped space like a caged animal (Grrrr!), as you watch the girls click by in their heels, you are James Bond cool. "A dirty martini? Why, yes, I've got a wet bar in my trunk." So, crack open a Bud Light, "Mr. My Car's an Instant Nightclub" Guy, who has it all. Except a friend to hang out with. (Thanks to Jack for his help with that last line) Hopefully, I'll get a video of the lady who uses her turn signal all the way down the parking garage spiral, even though there's only one way you can turn!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That so funny! I just was telling my daughter the other day about the people who used their turn signal in the parking garage where I used to park.

Life's a Beach! said...

LMAO! Any tailgaters in that parking garage? We've got a guy with a truck and every break and noon hour, he and his buds have a tailgating party.

Doug (aka Doogan) said...

What a great idea, party in the parking garage. LOL

Moongrl722 said...

Nope, no tailgaters, but I saw a couple sitting up on the 6th floor in a truck who I'd never seen before. I think they maybe came up for the ambiance, what with the vampires, blankets and nightclub atmosphere...it's pretty hot.



My Jewelry on Etsy

My Blog

Some of these entries are vintage travel reports and have been restored from a lost blog. I hope you enjoy them.