Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome to the World, Little One

My friend and coworker, Jessica, gave birth to her third child last Thursday. Weighing in at exactly seven pounds is Jeffrey Tavish. Isn't he a beautiful little angel? THe next morning when I got to work, Jessica had already answered a couple of work emails! I was still screaming for narcotics the morning after giving birth. Truth be told, I still am. Jessica and her husband, Jeff, are truly amazing parents. Did I mention that they also have one and a half year old twins?! Chloe and Finley Dorian, such a flirt! I blatently stole this pic off Jessica's facebook. I couldn't help myself And now on a completely different note, the orchids in my kitchen

5 comments:

MD in Texas said...

Wait.....she answered work emails the next morning? And she also has twins?

Heck, I was right along with you, still screaming for major drugs!!!

Nevertheless, what a beautiful baby and a what beautiful big brother and sister!!

Life's a Beach! said...

Amazing! I was actually still in the hospital 5 days later! Michael was Big Brutus!

Those kids are all adorable, but that baby almost makes me wish I still had the equipment. Well, maybe not. But I wouldn't mind a grandchild! Beautiful photos!

Ann said...

Beautiful children & orchids!

Vee said...

Thanks for stealing the FB photo so we could see it, too. What an angel! And love the orchids.

jeanie said...

What sweet children! Their parents are truly blessed. I still remind Jeremy about his GIGANTIC HEAD. LOL



My Jewelry on Etsy

My Blog

Some of these entries are vintage travel reports and have been restored from a lost blog. I hope you enjoy them.