Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Uncle Ted's Celebrity Canned Hunt

I'm in no mood today. I have a cold and my nose is as red as Rudolph and my children have five thousand activities this week. So today we're going to talk about a tv show that I would love to see which would be called 'Uncle Ted's Celebrity Canned Hunt'. The Premise: Ted Nugent used to be a rock star but now he's a crazy gun toting NRA freak. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing. I'd like see chosen celebrities placed out in an ranch (fenced in, but several acres) with no survival tools. Ted would then hunt them down. That is...if the roaming wild animals don't get to them first. All they have is their celebrity staus....and each other. Last celebrity standing wins a trip to rehab. (And don't think I haven't thought about faking an addiction so that I can go to rehab and get some rest, because I have!) The first round of celebrities would be: Tara Reid Pamela Anderson, Tommy Lee and Kid Rock (shackled together for extra fun!) Whitney Houston Bobby Brown A certain coworker of mine (okay, not technically a celebrity, but it's my blog) Tom Cruise Mariah Carey (that high pitched squeal will attract the wild dogs) The Olson Twins Who would you pick? (Yes, I AM mean today, you got a problem with that?)

6 comments:

couzin frank said...

Moongrl....is there a Full Moon out?...Hope you get to feeling better.

Sea Dream Studio said...

Get well soon. Your black cloud is lowering property values... No, wait, it's the economy, not you!!
my bad!
xoxo~dale

Vee said...

Adam Sandler.

Moongrl722 said...

Okay....I don't mean that Ted is actually going to kill them. Just scare them. He scares me! I am feeling a little better today and if Mr. Wonderful will take care of me tonite (I have no kid activities tonite yay!) then I should be back to my usual sunny moon self. Even goddesses have bad days. Where do you think lightening comes from????

Vee said...

Jana, get over yourself and stick with your original question. Adam Sandler or not?

Hey, I wore my earrings yesterday. My parents came to town for a dr's appt, and I met them for lunch. My mom commented that she liked my earrings - on me. High praise indeed!

And when I explained what sea glass is, my dad wondered what bottles are blue - milk of magnesia? I think he's onto something! LOL

Moongrl722 said...

LOL...okay, Vee, I will allow Sandler, even tho I LOVE The Wedding Singer. Maybe it will scare him enough to make more movies like that and less crap.



My Jewelry on Etsy

My Blog

Some of these entries are vintage travel reports and have been restored from a lost blog. I hope you enjoy them.