Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blogging about Blogging?

My friend Margaret - adventurer and writer - recently came to visit us. She is on a journey across the United States, visiting her facebook friends and blogging/writing a book about her journeys. I met Margaret in Mexico, on the island of Isla Mujeres, where she was working, managing a hotel owned by her family. On her recent visit we got to know each other better and spent our time researching the history of my little town, roaming the cemetary, drinking wine, dining and just hanging out. It was really fun. Margaret is one cool person. Interested in almost everything, very easy to talk to and laid back, which makes this project perfect for her! Ozzy fell in love with her, too, and he doesn't usually like anyone. That says a lot! Her blog is very interesting (especially the part about visiting me. LOL) and you should definitely check it out! Safe travels, Margaret! http://www.flitflitter.com/i-do-know-how-to-make-a-good-first-impression

No comments:



My Jewelry on Etsy

My Blog

Some of these entries are vintage travel reports and have been restored from a lost blog. I hope you enjoy them.