Sunday, February 28, 2010

NYC (Part 4) Chinatown and Central Park

Chinatown! Shopping and people watching in Chinatown is fun. I like to go into the purse stores and browse. After a few minutes the shopkeeper will come up and say rather quietly 'Gucci? Coach?". If you say 'Yes', they hustle you to the back of the store, where they open a hidden door and take you into a tiny 'secret' room full of contraband fake designer handbags. I always feel like a bad girl afterward, so FUN! I scored a giant black 'Chanel' bag for $40. Pam loves NY Catch O the Day Little Italy backs right up to Chinatown. Holy Cannoli!! I used to have a parking garage like this for my Matchbox cars. Amazing use of space Take a quick Cab Ride with me! Oh, so touristy! What's better than a Hansom Cab Ride in Central Park?! The Dakota (former home of John Lennon) The final post is FOOD...don't miss it!

2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Jana, great photos! You and the gal pals have so much fun together! Love those glasses. They are so you!

Vee said...

Holy cannoli is right! Man, that looks yummy. Another fun installment, Jana!



My Jewelry on Etsy

My Blog

Some of these entries are vintage travel reports and have been restored from a lost blog. I hope you enjoy them.