Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Instant Manicure. Beauty Problem Solved!

THE PROBLEM: I got rid of my acrylic nails because I was tired of the maintenance and cost. I still love to get manicures and pedicures, but have cut down on that drastically in a random attempt to save money. I don't mind painting my own nails and in fact, prefer my nails short and polished with a natural/pale pinky color in the summer. I think it looks neat and classy and works well with my sexy savage tan :). But...(here's the problem) Polish chips off my fingernails at an alarmingly rapid rate (like the next day!) and I don't have the patience to wait for polish to dry. THE SOLUTION: Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. About $9 at your local Ulta store. This stuff really works!!! It now takes me about five minutes to paint my nails, top them with this stuff and they are DRY. I mean dry. It also protects the polish and is much longer wearing than other top coats that I've tried. With a pale (read, forgiving of small chips) polish, I can go for four or five days between polishes. PLUS, with an investment of five minutes, I don't mind doing it! Love, love, love this stuff!!!

No comments:



My Jewelry on Etsy

My Blog

Some of these entries are vintage travel reports and have been restored from a lost blog. I hope you enjoy them.