Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bitchmas!

Bitchmas was a fabulous affair, as always. I went to Tulsa to visit my parents and also to celebrate with my girlfriends. We found this lovely sign on the way in a truck stop in Atoka, OK. I love me a festive potty! We went out to breakfast Saturday morning with my parents at BBD. They have cinnamon rolls to die for! My Mom and C There was a Christmas run going on right outside the restaurant and there were dogs all dressed up in Christmas costumes! For me? How sweet! After breakfast we went over to Mr. Wonderful's brother's house for a visit. As we rounded the corner, an evil snowman tried to attack us! Ahhhh!!!!! C and cousin Bitchmas dinner was at the Celebrity Club. It used to be a private supper club back in the 60s and the decor is vintage. Big plush red booths, lush red walls and gold accents. The food is fabulous. Me and Scott Sharon and Laura Angela Laurie and Toni Laurie made wine with a Bitchmas label that is so cool! I made glasses! We returned to Toni's casa for more Bitchmas fun and I acquired the 'Tower O Booze' in the Dirty Santa Game. More friends showed up and there was much wine drinking and festiveness! Even Toni's dad enjoyed the party. (That's him...well, part of his ashes in the little silver urn in the kitchen window) Weird! Happy Bitchmas to everyone!

3 comments:

couzin frank said...

You'll have a Merry christmas and a Happy New Year!

Life's a Beach! said...

Moonie, you have way too much fun! I love how you seize the moment with friends and family to make great memories! Merry Christmas to you and yours! (Loved all the pictures of bitches. tee hee hee)

Beck

Vee said...

Jana, you do live large! Bitchmas looks like loads of fun. Love the supper club.



My Jewelry on Etsy

My Blog

Some of these entries are vintage travel reports and have been restored from a lost blog. I hope you enjoy them.