Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jewelry and Shopping and Babies, Oh My!

What a lovely weekend. It started off with a bang Friday night, as C and I got to babysit my friend's 15 month old twins! They are so much fun and so silly and crazy. We rolled around the floor and laughed at them and they brought us toys, sat in our laps and were astounded when C performed a back walk-over! What a treat. Yesterday I got a LOT of Christmas shopping done and made some jewelry. C's two BFFs slept over and I'm off to make pancakes with them now. Work will be hellish Mon - Wed this week with end of month and a holiday coinciding. I am looking forward to a four day weekend. Going to the grocery store today to stock up for feasting.

3 comments:

Vee said...

Check your e-mail, MG. Love those earrings!

Life's a Beach! said...

Wow Jana! Beautiful babies and beautiful earrings! You know my story now, but one of these days I'll have to buy a pair! :)

Beck

Sea Dream Studio said...

I LOVE your earrings girl! Very cool!
Those babies are delicious!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
See you soon!!
xo~dale



My Jewelry on Etsy

My Blog

Some of these entries are vintage travel reports and have been restored from a lost blog. I hope you enjoy them.