Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Cure for PMS

This was actually discovered by myself and my BFF Miss Pamela on a weekend spent on Mustang Island many, many moons ago. I have absolutely no scientific proof that it works, but I still swear by it. I don't remember which of us was truly suffering that weekend, but I think it was Pam and I was just crabby because my Xman was there. So, here ya go! The reason that this has eluded medical science is because it is a combination of several things: One Aleve pill One large Strawberry daiquiri (you could probably substitute another cocktail, but make sure it's choc full of sugar and liquor) Two or Three pieces of good quality chocolate Nacho Cheese Doritos (Spicy or Regular) A shoulder/neck massage Repeat as needed. Be sure to save receipts for medical tax deduction. Seriously....it works!

1 comment:

Life's a Beach! said...

I just realized I don't have PMS anymore! HA! I think I'm no longer kicking out eggs? But I'll have to try this anyway!



My Jewelry on Etsy

My Blog

Some of these entries are vintage travel reports and have been restored from a lost blog. I hope you enjoy them.