Saturday, November 21, 2009

Supermodel Makeovers

Chloe and Tyra (my next door daughter) did Supermodel makeovers last night. They were so cute! It only takes a few minutes to turn from 12 to 21! (sometimes it seems that way, huh?) Before - two sweet young girls. As usual, Ozzy is there to oversee. He was napping in the hamper in my closet because of course, the girls were into my makeup, jewelry, purses and heels. After: Attitude is everything Love this pose Very Dramatic Then they put their jammies on and we all three shared a piece of cheesecake. They didn't even throw up afterward! LOL

3 comments:

pam baldwin said...

What cuties and what fun. That pic of Chloe on the stairs could be in Vogue!

Vee said...

Yeppers, you have a model on your hands. But for now, (and don't tell her I said this) she's just so damn adorable - do you hug her all the time? Your very own living doll!

Life's a Beach! said...

Chloe could definitely have modeling in her future! They're both adorable!



My Jewelry on Etsy

My Blog

Some of these entries are vintage travel reports and have been restored from a lost blog. I hope you enjoy them.