Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Annie

My daughter just finished performing in a production of "Annie". It was fabulous! She played an orphan, a servant in the Warbucks mansion, and 'Star to Be' in the NYC scene. Her solo as 'Star to Be' (sorry, not so great video quality) This was Chloe's first play with this production company and it was the most wonderful experience. She is auditioning for "Seussical" next weekend. I predict that we'll be doing three musicals a year now until she graduates from High School. My parents and Jordyn, one of Chloe's friends Adoring fans Signing Autographs Chloe's Aunt Pam drove in from Odessa for the show! The girls had a blast! She auditions for 'Seussical' next weekend!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

That's fantastic, Jana. Thanks for sharing the video. She's a beautiful young lady. She looked so grown signing the autograph!



My Jewelry on Etsy

My Blog

Some of these entries are vintage travel reports and have been restored from a lost blog. I hope you enjoy them.